Last updated 08/01/22
Coronavirus Guarantee (Applicable to bookings received on or after 08/01/22)
We understand in times like these you are looking for reassurance. We want to be as clear as possible with our Covid-19 policy. That way you know where you stand in the event that you are unable to travel.
For all bookings affected by Covid-19 Government enforced restrictions on travel, including national and local lockdowns and restrictions on numbers or households mixing, these are the options open to you.
Option 1. We will offer you a free rearrangement (with no admin fees) of your booking within 12 months of original arrival date, subject to availability. We will also price match another ‘same season’ stay, subject to availability.
If you have booked for low season dates, we guarantee you will have nothing more to pay for another low season stay within 12 months. If the new dates are cheaper than the original dates, there will be no refund in price however. If your new dates are in a higher season tariff, the price difference will be payable.
Option 2. Your funds can be held in your client account, which can then be transferred to another date in 2022 or 2023. Please contact us once you have found a suitable date, we will then be able to take the booking out of a pending transfer account and book the new chosen date for you.
Please note, in order to be covered by our Covid-19 Policy, the restriction on travel must be UK Government enforced legislation rather than advise.
If your booking does not fall into the Governments dates of restrictions and you cancel your booking normal terms and conditions will apply. In this instance we advise that you wait until further announcements, and we will contact you if your booking is going to be affected.
All elements that are not covered in The Covid Guarantee will need to be covered by your travel insurance. These include the following examples
· Illness, injury or if you contract Covid
· If you have to self isolate
· If anyone in your household contracts Covid and you have to self isolate
Coronavirus Guarantee (Applicable to bookings received prior to 08/01/22)
Covers you against;
- Government reimplementing a full UK Lockdown or a localised travel ban (not just advisory) in our area or yours
- You are unable to travel due to sickness related to Coronavirus
- Cleveleymere is forced to close due to Coronavirus
In such events we’ll;
- Transfer your break to a new date in 2021 or 2022, free of charge
- If you don’t know your new dates, we will credit your guest account with any deposits made which you can use against a future break (within 13 months from original arrival date), again free of charge
- Cancel your booking and receive a Gift Voucher equal to the deposit amount paid to redeem against a future stay to be taken within 13 months from the original arrival date.
Terms & Conditions;
- Bookings must be placed direct with us either by phone or on our website www.cleveleymere.com.
- Free cancellation / date transfer under our coronavirus guarantee is available 3 days – 28 days prior to arrival. If you cancel outside this window there will be a charge in-ine with our terms of booking. https://cleveleymere.com/terms-and-conditions/
- Please adhere to current social distancing measures at all times, even where there are no signs or barriers.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the site, paying attention to high-touch items.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations where available.
- In preparation for your visit an enhanced cleaning and sanitising process will have taken place in your room creating your ‘Safe Haven’
- All linen and towels are washed at temperatures above 60°C for optimal disinfection.
- All cleaning and disinfection chemicals and materials used meet Covid-19 disinfection requirements.
- Some unessential high touch items have been removed from rooms to minimise contact and risk.
Connect with us
Inspired by you - #thelakecleveleymere
Stay up to date
The Lake House,
Cleveley Bank Lake,
T. 01524793644 E. email@example.com