The safety and health of our valued guests, staff and our small Family business is of paramount importance.
We believe there is no better place you can enjoy a relaxing break with lots of FREE, outdoor activities whilst adhering to social distance.
Covers you against;
- Government reimplementing a full UK Lockdown or a localised travel ban (not just advisory) in our area or yours
- You are unable to travel due to sickness related to Coronavirus
- Cleveleymere is forced to close due to Coronavirus
In such events we’ll;
- Transfer your break to a new date in 2021 or 2022, free of charge
- If you don’t know your new dates, we will credit your guest account with any deposits made which you can use against a future break (within 13 months from original arrival date), again free of charge
- Cancel your booking and receive a Gift Voucher equal to the deposit amount paid to redeem against a future stay to be taken within 13 months from the original arrival date.
- Please adhere to current social distancing measures at all times, even where there are no signs or barriers.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the site, paying attention to high-touch items.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations where available.
- In preparation for your visit an enhanced cleaning and sanitising process will have taken place in your room creating your ‘Safe Haven’
- All linen and towels are washed at temperatures above 60°C for optimal disinfection.
- All cleaning and disinfection chemicals and materials used meet Covid-19 disinfection requirements.
- Some unessential high touch items have been removed from rooms to minimise contact and risk.
Stay up to date
The Lake House,
Cleveley Bank Lake,
T. 01524793644 E. email@example.com